Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Open Studio and Sale

Ever since we turned the clocks forward, it feels like Spring has really arrived. The evening light is brighter and even though the temperature still goes below zero, it seems warmer because of the light and it gives me more energy to work.

I have made myself into a painting machine over the last couple of months. Consequently my rather small studio is overflowing and it is time to clear it out. This weekend I will host an open studio sale. This is a major sale for me - 48 paintings discounted between 20%-75% off. Translated into figures it looks something like this: a 36x60" painting that was originally priced at $3000 is now $750, there are 12 paintings that are also 75% off.
Please visit my website for futher details.
I hope to see you there.

Sale Date and Location
March 27 (Fri) 6-9pm
March 28 (Sat) 2-6pm
March 29 (Sun) 2-5pm

Shinya Kumazawa Studio
146 30th st., Suite 240,
Etobicoke, ON

416-302-1757

No comments: